1. The “Umbrella” Partnership Program will allow your church or ministry to operate an extension of New Covenant International Bible College and function under our umbrella. Each location will operate as a Satellite Teaching & Testing Center and is free to choose its own name.
2. New Covenant International Bible College will provide administrative and operations support.
3. We will provide the curriculum on Course Module CD’s. Each site location is given permission to reproduce copies and is responsible for all printing if needed. Please contact the college if your location will need assistance with printing. A fee will be charged and we will need ample notification for all printing orders. This process is for USA sites only. All those interested in information about special discounts in reference to international Satellite Teaching & Testing Centers must contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. New Covenant International Bible College will assist with the enrollment process, student records and the issuing of all certificates, diplomas and degrees. We will provide official transcripts and keep permanent records.
5. Each satellite site location will teach the courses, proctor all exams and tests as well as grade the work, keep academic records and provide direct correspondence with the students.
6. Students will be considered graduates from New Covenant International Bible College and all awards will also include the satellite site location name and chancellors signature.
7. Each site location will pay to New Covenant International Bible College the tuition percentage fees that were agreed upon in the agreement contract. All remaining fee balance will go to the site location.
8. We exercise no control over the site location. Each location is responsible for its own operations costs and expenditures. We only provide the organizational materials and curriculum to enable you to fulfill your vision.
9. Because a Satellite Teaching and Testing Center is operating under our umbrella and is not awarding degrees of any kind, they usually require no further licensing than that of what their organization already possesses.
10. We require all site locations to operate under our umbrella program for a period of one (1) year to establish credibility. At the end of this period if site desires to remain in affiliation, a re-evaluation process will determine if status can be upgraded to an Extension College. The site may select to utilize our curriculum only and permitted to award certificates, diplomas and degrees in their own name.