NEW COVENANT INTERNATIONAL BIBLE COLLEGE
Refer a friend and receive $50. To qualify, all referrals must be approved to receive the Honorary Degree.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
New Covenant International Bible College does not sell its Honorary Degrees, however there is a donation amount of $250 requested. There are NO payment plans available. Nominations and recommendations for this award are welcomed.
An honorary degree or a degree honoris causa (Latin: for the sake of the honour), is an academic degree for which a university (or other degree-awarding institution) has waived the usual requirements, such as matriculation, residence, study and the passing of examinations. The degree is typically a doctorate or, less commonly, a master’s degree, and may be awarded to someone who has no prior connection with the academic institution.
Please do not inquire about this program at NO charge! Serious inquiries only! The donation and all necessary requirements must be met to receive this degree. All Honorary Degrees are awarded solely for the accomplishments and contributions that a person has made.
NOTICE - When submitting your honorary request you must comply with the Honorary Doctorate Procedures. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must be at least 35 years old.
- Proof of at least 15 or more years of ministerial experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Which Honorary Degree you are applying for.
- Write a one to two page statement listing your qualifications and why you believe you should be awarded an Honorary Degree.
- Submit a two-page summary or resume of your work for the Lord.
- Send us copies of all of your degrees, credentials, licenses, or other documentation.
- Send us a reference from your Pastor or an ordained minister that has known you for at least one to three years.
- Reference must provide contact information and preferably not a relative, unless he or she is your Pastor.
- Send us a recent photo.
Send the required donation of $250. Payable by postal money order or cashier’s check to: NCI BIBLE COLLEGE
We accept payment by credit/debit card or SAFE & SECURE online at:
The donation of $250 and all requirements must be met to receive the award.
NO REFUNDS. NO PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE.